Keith Taylor Terms and Conditions
Keith Taylor Terms and Conditions Status
This is a first draft of Terms and Conditions policy that can be adapted for all my websites. The purpose of this page is to explain common website concerns about limitations and disclaimers. Then to explain how Keith Taylor Terms and Conditions address these issues. Therefore, I will:
- Publish this policy as work in progress.
- Create a PROSPRA project for Terms and Conditions creation.
- Generate a working template and republish this page.
- Create a PROSPRA project for ongoing Terms and Conditions maintenance.
For related information about how I plan to #BuildInPublic with PROSPRA browse PROSPRA Activities Arranger
Introducing Terms and Conditions
I believe my terms and conditions must clarify that I am only expressing my opinions and sharing my experiences. So that means that you must seek professional guidance on how any information here affects you personally.
In keeping with the rest of these ‘Admin Pages’, I want you to be aware of general concerns about Website Terms and Conditions. Then I can explain how to ensure that Shrewdies.net meets your standards. So I’ll start with the general concerns dealt with in a 2020 case study.
Why are Website Disclaimers Important?
Downie explains that the primary concern is about website visitors relying on published information. Because that might lead to claims for compensation where acting on that information leads to losses.
Given the increasing number of websites that are relied upon by users this case is a serious cause for concern. [Anyone] responsible for a website that provides information that may be relied upon should check that it contains an appropriate and up-to-date disclaimer in relation to that information.
What else must Terms and Conditions address?
Downie continues by explaining related concerns:
- Scope of licence to the user.
- Restrictions on use of the website.
- Use of user content.
- Terms of sale.
Keith Taylor Terms and Conditions
- Do not use information from Shrewdies.net to make decisions that affect you. Unless you get the agreement of an appropriate professional advisor.
- If you share any information from Shrewdies.net, you must include:
- Link(s) to the source page(s).
- A notice that copyright is held by Keith Taylor.
- A notice that any future copies must include those link(s) and copyright notice.
Note: These Terms and Conditions apply to all my Internet Content on any website. However some sites might have terms that pre-date this policy. But note that this page takes precedence. Unless the other site specifically explains how it is different. Including a specific reference to this page. I intend that other sites Terms and Conditions should be mostly about explaining how this policy applies to my other sites. Especially by using language and examples that relate directly to that sites content.
Your Keith Taylor Terms and Conditions Concerns
You can see that my main concern is to ensure that I resolve all your concerns about terms and conditions. So I hope my Shrewdies.net Terms and Conditions satisfy your needs. But if not, you have to tell me what I need to change.
First, check if anyone else shares your concerns at Shrewdies.net Issues. Or start a new issue if your concerns are not already being discussed. Remember, you are responsible for complying with Keith Taylor Terms and Conditions. So this is your opportunity to seek amendments if you need different terms.
Leave Keith Taylor Terms and Conditions Page to read more about Keith Taylor.
Keith Taylor Terms and Conditions References
- DOWNIE, David. "Website terms and conditions: case study." BRIEF (2010).